There is a wide-spread misconception that the Indian National Anthem is in praise of the then king of England. A few years back, I came across an excellent presentation that reveals the true person whom the great song praises. Here is a link to it.
Find us on Facebook
- All content on this website is under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Recent posts (latest on top)
Tagsadvaita aim bhakti brahmacharya celibacy culture death dharma evolution gita goal God happiness hinduism identity india jivanmukti jnana jnani karma liberation life meditation mind moksha occult paramarthananda philosophy pilgrimage purity purpose ramakrishna religion renunciation sadhana science spiritual travel truth upanisads value values vedanta vivekananda yoga
- All posts
- Bhagavad Gita
- Posts related to Gita on this blog
- Message of Gita
- கீதையின் செய்தி – Message of Gita (Tamil)
- గీతా సందేశము – Message of Gita (Telugu)
- ಗೀತಾದರ್ಶನ – Message of Gita (Kannada)
- Bhagavad Gita – Essence and Summary
- Bhagavad Gita – Lecture Notes
- Introduction to Bhagavad Gita – based on Sankara’s Introduction
- Bhagavad Gita Summary (Swami Tapasyananda)
- What is Practical Philosophy?
- About us