There is a wide-spread misconception that the Indian National Anthem is in praise of the then king of England. A few years back, I came across an excellent presentation that reveals the true person whom the great song praises. Here is a link to it.
Find us on Facebook
- All content on this website is under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Recent posts (latest on top)
- All posts
- Bhagavad Gita
- Posts related to Gita on this blog
- Message of Gita
- கீதையின் செய்தி – Message of Gita (Tamil)
- గీతా సందేశము – Message of Gita (Telugu)
- ಗೀತಾದರ್ಶನ – Message of Gita (Kannada)
- Bhagavad Gita – Essence and Summary
- Bhagavad Gita – Lecture Notes
- Introduction to Bhagavad Gita – based on Sankara’s Introduction
- Bhagavad Gita Summary (Swami Tapasyananda)
- What is Practical Philosophy?
- About us