Science tries to explain the reality around us and has been seeking to find the basic building block of the universe. Different religions in the world give their own models of the world, which are often conflicting with each other. Philosophy also tries to present an abstraction of the world. All these different approaches are not contradictory but they are complementary. They are all valid from different points of view. Here we try to analyze these approaches from the point of view of Indian philosophy.
Find us on Facebook
- All content on this website is under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Recent posts (latest on top)
Tagsadvaita aim bhakti brahmacharya celibacy culture death dharma evolution gita goal God happiness hinduism identity india jivanmukti jnana jnani karma liberation life meditation mind moksha occult paramarthananda philosophy pilgrimage purity purpose ramakrishna religion renunciation sadhana science spiritual travel truth upanisads value values vedanta vivekananda yoga
- All posts
- Bhagavad Gita
- Posts related to Gita on this blog
- Message of Gita
- கீதையின் செய்தி – Message of Gita (Tamil)
- గీతా సందేశము – Message of Gita (Telugu)
- ಗೀತಾದರ್ಶನ – Message of Gita (Kannada)
- Bhagavad Gita – Essence and Summary
- Bhagavad Gita – Lecture Notes
- Introduction to Bhagavad Gita – based on Sankara’s Introduction
- Bhagavad Gita Summary (Swami Tapasyananda)
- What is Practical Philosophy?
- About us